Guitar Project UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Main Site  

The Guitar Centre

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iggy

Iggy

The Guitar Centre Empty
PostSubject: The Guitar Centre   The Guitar Centre EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:06 pm

If anybody is visiting Hartlepool there is a fine guitar shop in Park Road called simply The Guitar Centre.
The guy who has it is a guitar player himself (John Gretton) and is keen to help out whatever your level of guitar playing you are at.

His oppo is a well trained luthier (Nigel Crinson) whose work is second to none.

Tel:01429 223326

So if you are ever visiting Hartlepool call in and have a browse.

When I was in Sunderland, the music shop I went to had closed down. And when I visited a shop in Newcastle it was so expensive I couldn't afford his prices.

So if anybody knows any good guitar/music shops lets hear about them.

Denmark Street in London was great to visit and peruse the shelves but thats about all...things were too expensive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iferrier.talktalk.net/
the greek

The Guitar Centre Empty
PostSubject: try Hemel Hempstead   The Guitar Centre EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:02 am

cheers cheers I've got to give "Fretz" in Hemel Hempstead Old Town a big thumbs up cheers The owner, Barry, is a bass player and is always keen to give hints and tips on playing, gear, etc. Everything is reasonably priced and he'll always give you a fair price on trade ins (how many people can say that?). i've purchased 2 basses and an effects rack from him and on each occasion he's chucked in stuff (how about a free Boss power supply?) without the need for haggling Exclamation Exclamation

travel 8 miles down the road to the shop in London Rd in St Albans and get a free bucket of bullshit with every purchase Exclamation Exclamation lol!
Back to top Go down
Screaming Dave

Screaming Dave

The Guitar Centre Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guitar Centre   The Guitar Centre EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Ooh, there's a bit of nostalgia. I used to go in that shop on London road regularly when I lived in Dunstable. It was an ABC Music franchise in those days and I bought my first multi-fx unit there - a Korg A5. What a monster, with a stunning 5 user programmable patches! Kids today don't know they're born. (OK, grumpy old man bit finished).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Guitar Centre Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guitar Centre   The Guitar Centre Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guitar Centre
Page 1 of 1