Guitar Project UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Main Site  

My Custom Strat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

My Custom Strat Empty
PostSubject: My Custom Strat   My Custom Strat EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:31 pm

Finished this a while back, couple of years in fact, but its still my number one guitar.

Was my first full project after a bit of tinkering with others, it is a Strat body made of poplar (cheap and light), maple neck with ebony fretboard, wilkinson aged machine heads. Fender tremelo bridge. Seymour Duncan SH-6 in the bridge and 2 Seymour duncan Single coils in the middle and neck positions. 2 x tone pots + 1 x volume and killswitch. And i usually string it up with Beefy Slinkies.
The entire inside cavity is covered in copper foil too to help stop interference, i think it helped a bit.

It plays amazing, and sounds amazing too, was really happy with it as a first project, and after a couple of years out of doing projects there's a couple more on the cards, the next including the neck which you can see at the top of every page Smile

Couple of pictures below:

My Custom Strat Img0108vr
My Custom Strat Img0109vk
Back to top Go down
https://guitarprojectuk.forumotion.com

My Custom Strat
Page 1 of 1