Guitar Project UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Main Site  

Custom replacement solid body for electric project

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaicoxki

Custom replacement solid body for electric project Empty
PostSubject: Custom replacement solid body for electric project   Custom replacement solid body for electric project EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Hey everyone,

I am looking for some honest feedback on the following:

If you were considering buying a uniquely shaped (original) epoxy resin/glass fibre hand cast, hand polished in natural colours replacement solid guitar body only for an electric project - what would be the price you'd be happy paying?

In GBP/USD, the range is: £49/$79, £59/$89, £69/$99.

Or, higher than the highest, or lower than the lowest?

If you knew delivery would be included, would this matter to you?

Finally, would you go for a non wood solid guitar body at all, or only if it was at the right price?

Any response on this, greatly appreciated.

Cheers. confused
Back to top Go down
http://jaicoxkiod.blogspot.com
Screaming Dave

Screaming Dave

PostSubject: Re: Custom replacement solid body for electric project   Custom replacement solid body for electric project EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:23 am

To be honest, my first question wouldn't be "how much?" it'd be "How heavy?" Does it weigh much more or less than a wooden body?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Custom replacement solid body for electric project   Custom replacement solid body for electric project EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:03 am

I'd like to know what they sound like. I don't think i could go for one completely over a wooden guitar if there is a difference, although there have been some successes with carbon fiber guitars.
It could be a very good alternative if it is light weight for a traveling musician.

As for price, i havn't got a clue, it would all be down to the sound, I'm all for alternatives when it comes to a guitar, different materials, methods etc etc, but the sound is bottom line at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
https://guitarprojectuk.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom replacement solid body for electric project   Custom replacement solid body for electric project Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom replacement solid body for electric project
Page 1 of 1