Guitar Project UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Main Site  

Strat Replica

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kdavies
Admin
Kdavies

Strat Replica Empty
PostSubject: Strat Replica   Strat Replica EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:57 am

I'm going to try and blog here for my strat, college project you see so i need to log everything ive done, and what better way then letting everyone know how im getting along eh?
My telecaster replica is nearly done, off on holiday next week so it'll be left to dry then polished, although i have just realised it has alot of electric work to be done yet, i'd forgotten.

Begun my strat yesterday, well, cut out and sanded the template for it, its looking pretty good. Pricing it all up is a pain, and expensive, anyone know of any good wood stain i can use? a nice cherry red perhaps?

I'll keep this space updated with pictures.

So far...
Strat Replica 11042010
Strat Replica 11042011
Strat Replica Img_0010
Strat Replica Img_0012
Back to top Go down
Kdavies
Admin
Kdavies

Strat Replica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strat Replica   Strat Replica EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:07 am

AHA!
My Tele is finished! Finally, haha, gave that to my step-dad the other week, he seemed to like it and it wasnt perfect but i was proud seen as it was my first attempt.
So, carrying on with my strat now, got all the templates done and what not, although we have got a bit distracted painting the garage to possibly create a less dusty environment for when we are painting.

Any ideas for spray booths?

K Smile
Back to top Go down

Strat Replica
Page 1 of 1