Guitar Project UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Main Site  

Forum Design Competition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Forum Design Competition Empty
PostSubject: Forum Design Competition   Forum Design Competition EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:08 am

Well i've been trying to work on this since starting the forum and i'm not happy with anything i've done so i've decided to run a competition for it.

The competition is to design the little icons that appear on the forums homepage and under each category.

This is an example of one: Forum Design Competition Folder11

Now they're not very musical, or guitar project related.

We're in need of three, one for new unread posts, one for read posts (thats the grey one currently) and for locked posts ( a grey padlock at the moment).

I will leave this open for suggestions for a couple of weeks and see what we get and then put them to a poll at the end.

They need to be a maximum of 50 pixels x 50 pixels, I can scale them down if they're made bigger.

Your design can be absolutely anything, wether it be cartoony, a small photo or a symbol and text, funny, quirky, simple or exuberant, let your imagination run wild. The colours of the forum may be altered slightly when they're implemented to suit, I will still run anything past everyone to make sure everybodys happy Smile

If you've got any idea's and no time to make them, post your idea's and see if someone else can Smile

If you have any trouble putting pictures into your post, there is a tutorial in the tutorial section, or PM me for any extra help.

Thanks,
Tom.
Back to top Go down
https://guitarprojectuk.forumotion.com
Kdavies
Admin
Kdavies

PostSubject: Re: Forum Design Competition   Forum Design Competition EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:58 am

I'll have a go Smile
Any particular place you want them sent to? or just posted on here?

K:)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forum Design Competition   Forum Design Competition EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:59 am

Just post in here for now, they may need sending to me direct when we know what we're using, until then just post in here Smile

Tom
Back to top Go down
Kdavies
Admin
Kdavies

PostSubject: Re: Forum Design Competition   Forum Design Competition EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:59 am

No New Posts: Forum Design Competition Nonewp10

Sticky: Forum Design Competition Sticky10

Locked: Forum Design Competition Locked10

Here are a few ideas for the icons, have the rest ready if you need them.
Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forum Design Competition   Forum Design Competition EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:43 am

Okay, well if there are no more idea's, these shall be be put on the site as a trial as of this evening Smile

Tom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Design Competition   Forum Design Competition Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Design Competition
Page 1 of 1