Guitar Project UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Main Site  

A Bit of an update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

A Bit of an update Empty
PostSubject: A Bit of an update   A Bit of an update EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:10 am

Just want to keep in regular contact with everyone to whats going on with the site.

There are a few new suppliers added to the list who have been kind enough to return the favor. I have been working on a couple of changes to the suppliers page, which will be online later tonight. There's also a new opportunity for businesses on the page too.

Thank you to everyone again who has joined the forum so far and thanks for getting the post count past 100!!
Keep spreading the word too.

We are now submitted into every major search engine, although still only sponsered on google at the moment, as this is all the budget is allowing.

There are a few suggestions in the site suggestions at the bottom of the forum index so if you want to check those out it would be appreciated Smile

I'm still working away at getting suppliers on board too.

The Donate Button is now online and working on the online shop page of the main site. There is a link to the main site on the right side underneath the main banner. If you use the contact form, and say you've made a donation after you have done so, I will change your status to 'I donated'. I'm working on a few incentives for this group, may take some time but i'll get something sorted Smile I am working on a way that you can enter your user name when you donate so it can be done quicker.

If i think of anything else thats going on then i'll add it here, until then thanks for your support so far and spread the word Smile

Thanks,
Tom
Back to top Go down
https://guitarprojectuk.forumotion.com
yojimbo1

yojimbo1

A Bit of an update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bit of an update   A Bit of an update EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:13 am

hi tom. tried to donate to the site the other day, hope you got it. as regards suppliers etc, i use CHguitars a lot. chris is a great bloke, always willing to help ( even noobs like me! ) always worth trying chris and see what he says. his website is on ebay.
Back to top Go down

A Bit of an update
Page 1 of 1