Guitar Project UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Main Site  

17th May Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

17th May Update Empty
PostSubject: 17th May Update   17th May Update EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:23 am

The forum can now be accessed at:

www.guitarprojectukforum.com

I have been able to keep both this and the original address running too which means there should be no disruption. Both will run exactly the same, so if you post on one, it will be on the other.

The reason behind this is that it increases search engine accuracy, and is just easier to remember and find. Hopefully resulting in a few more members.

The main site traffic has been steadily growing, as has the users on the forum.
There have been a few more suppliers crop up on the main site recently too.

With one thing or another I have been swamped with other things lately which is why tutorial updates amongst other things have been slower than promised. I will get a couple of things online this week.

Remember if you have any views on the site, you can let us know in the site suggestions and feedback section, I'm always open to new idea's, and if they are feasible, they may well be implemented into the site, however drastic or slight.

I would like to thank all of the users who contribute to this forum, and for making new users welcome. Its been great and i hope it continues for a very long time.

Thanks,
Tom.
Guitarprojectuk Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://guitarprojectuk.forumotion.com

17th May Update
Page 1 of 1