Guitar Project UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Main Site  

New Site Proposal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

New Site Proposal Empty
PostSubject: New Site Proposal   New Site Proposal EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:49 pm

In the interest of keeping the site fresh, i've decided on a bit of a shakeup of the main site, it won't affect the forum apart from hopefully directing a bit more interest this way.

http://www.guitarprojectuk.com/betaindex.html

Most of the headers will be links to the forum, the reviews, publications (includes band blogs) and tutorials will all come directly here from the homepage.

The GPUK updates section will give regular updates of the site.

The main change is the suppliers news section, this will be an area which our listed suppliers can keep everyone who visits this site updated on their products, news etc etc. This will give added promotion for them, and something which could help you out too if something comes along. There are a few tweeks to do on it, but this is stage one I guess.

Any feedback is appreciated, any changes, proposals, anything you don't like, i'll take anything into consideration.
Back to top Go down
https://guitarprojectuk.forumotion.com
Kdavies
Admin
Kdavies

New Site Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Proposal   New Site Proposal EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:27 am

The banner doesnt load on the given link. And what are the 'job oppourtunities'?

I like the idea, it looks fresh and modern, and a little more interesting. Love the use of the photography too.
Let me know if you need anything else doing.

K.
Back to top Go down

New Site Proposal
Page 1 of 1