Guitar Project UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Main Site  

Site Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:01 am

This section will include suggestions made by Myself and other admin/moderators on the site.

You can also post your own idea's here. All will be looked at and if they have some good feedback will be considered. Please remember that not all idea's are possible, and there may be some delay in a mod or admin getting back to you on an Idea Smile

Suggest Away Smile
Back to top Go down
https://guitarprojectuk.forumotion.com
david.hartwick

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:29 am

Site suggestions? As ive recently commented on-I think the tutorial section should be dedicated to Guitar lessons and tabs for members favorite songs-free of course-think it would be a fantastic pull for more members! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kdavies
Admin
Kdavies

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:34 am

Quote :
Site suggestions? As ive recently commented on-I think the tutorial section should be dedicated to Guitar lessons and tabs for members favorite songs-free of course-think it would be a fantastic pull for more members!

Thank you for this suggestion, although i must point out that the tutorial section is for all areas of the forum and guitar, also we'll look into some form of lesson and tab section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestions
Page 1 of 1