Guitar Project UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Main Site  

Online Store

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Online Store Empty
PostSubject: Online Store   Online Store EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:45 am

There is now an online shopping basket on the main site.
I have done this instead of the usual forum "donate" Technique. Everyone that works on this site does it voluntarily, and all promotion and improvements come out of our pockets.
As of now we understand that we are still in our early stages and there's not a lot to be thankful for as of now, this has been setup for when you feel we are helping you out.
There will be a number of products cropping up over the next couple of months and all proceeds will go towards the site.

For any of you that know about websites, and promotion, will know how much search engine listings costs, hosting costs, domain name costs etc etc. Its not the cheapest thing in the world.

This is not a profitable site, and has been done to help people out.

As of now there are no credit card facilities, although if you fill in your details and click pay by cheque, i will email you with paypal details, alternatively you can send a cheque by all means.

If anyone has any product idea's that they would be interested in, then please let me know in the site suggestions area.

http://www.guitarprojectuk.com/shop.html
Back to top Go down
https://guitarprojectuk.forumotion.com
yojimbo1

yojimbo1

Online Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Store   Online Store EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:46 am

hi tom. as well as your products helping towards the running costs of the site, is there any way to 'donate' money to you to help with things? i only use paypal these days so if i could donate using that, that would be spot on. regards. darren Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Online Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Store   Online Store EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:50 am

Thats no problem, i'll can set up a donate button within the week, i'm working on a couple of changes when i'm not at work, so i can put that in too no bother.
I'll announce it when its up, should all be done by the end of the week.

Thanks for your support Smile
Back to top Go down
yojimbo1

yojimbo1

Online Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Store   Online Store EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:51 am

nice one mate. this is a really good site and well worth helping out in any way poss. thanks tom Smile
Back to top Go down
yojimbo1

yojimbo1

Online Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Store   Online Store EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:53 am

oops, i forgot to say as concerns other products....hows about t-shirts with the site web addy and maybe some sort of logo on it. unoriginal idea, i know, but it promotes the site and hopefully attract more folk to visit and perhaps become members.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Online Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Store   Online Store EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:59 am

Thank you,
Personally i think its got some real potential so I'm willing to put my all behind it to get it going.
Eventually i'll be trying to organise some forum discounts at companies and some group buys, I've had a couple of companies showing interest in this but want a few more users before they commit. I can see their point so i'm not complaining.
So there will be lots to help out people, its just all a bit manic trying to get suppliers on board and to reciprocate the favor of promotion, and to get little errors sorted, It'll get there eventually.

Thank you again for your support Smile

I was considering Tshirts although i didn't know how well they would go down. I might run a design a tshirt competition, could be a bit of fun, but I'll see about that. I'll have a word with a couple of companies and find out some prices.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Online Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Store   Online Store EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:55 am

Right, keyrings are finally printed, so for people who want them, they will get posted out asap. PM me if your interested Smile

Mug designs are being mocked up and the first of which will be printed on the 7th april hopefully.
I also have the option of plates, caps and coasters too, but i'll wait and see how keyrings and mugs go down before i get any printed.

Just a short update Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Online Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Store   Online Store Empty

Back to top Go down

Online Store
Page 1 of 1