Guitar Project UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Main Site  

Beatles on Itunes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Beatles on Itunes Empty
PostSubject: Beatles on Itunes   Beatles on Itunes EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Hi all,

So its plastered everywhere now, and I'm glad that Beatles music is finally available digitally, Re-opens them to a whole new era who have never brought a CD. Don't think i'll be paying the £125 Itunes box set price in a hurry mind you.

Your thoughts?

Thanks,
Tom.
Back to top Go down
https://guitarprojectuk.forumotion.com
Screaming Dave

Screaming Dave

Beatles on Itunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatles on Itunes   Beatles on Itunes EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:21 am

Great to see them finally available. I wanted to get hold of Twist & Shout for the band, and I ended up having to download it illegally becaue it just wasn't available legitimately. I would have been quite happy to pay for it, but not to buy the whole album on CD.

I heard it was Yoko Ono who held it all up. She administers John lennon's estate and she was difficult about the deal. She never liked the Beatles anyway!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Beatles on Itunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatles on Itunes   Beatles on Itunes EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:10 am

Wouldn't surprise me if that was the case.
Although The Beatles were always late coming into new music tech, it took them about 6 years to start releasing onto CD after that was introduced.

I'm a bit gutted they havn't made a bigger impact on the charts than they have mind, not that I'm a listener of the charts but it'd be nice to hear them a bit more now on Radio 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
https://guitarprojectuk.forumotion.com
jdlewis77

Beatles on Itunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatles on Itunes   Beatles on Itunes EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:16 am

Sorry to say I can't really get too excited as I always found the Beatles to be over-rated. I always preferred the Rolling stones and the heavier side of things. The Beatles were a bit too light and happy for my taste.
Back to top Go down
Screaming Dave

Screaming Dave

Beatles on Itunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatles on Itunes   Beatles on Itunes EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:04 am

Yeah, I'm with you on The Stones. Has anyone read Keith Richards' autobiography yet, by the way?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beatles on Itunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatles on Itunes   Beatles on Itunes Empty

Back to top Go down

Beatles on Itunes
Page 1 of 1